Help build lasting relationships with customers while supporting Sales and IT departments achieve monthly sales goals. Be an active first point of contact to address customer questions and evaluate potential leads.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as internal sales support to achieve assigned sales quotas and goals.
- Guide customers through lease/financing process and actively schedule important end of lease materials.
- Provide quality service to Cornerstone’s customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding Cornerstone’s values at all times.
- Work closely with sales and service team members to insure high customer satisfaction.
- Create reports for accounts usage and billing information.
- Manipulate and manage spreadsheets.
- Enter and maintain telephone contact with sales department and customers as required or requested.
- Maintain a customer list with regular contact.
- Personable with ability to work in a team environment.
- Organizational skills for proper customer management.
- Demonstrated sales experience preferred. Creativity a plus.
- Technical background encouraged.
- Excellent verbal, written and telephone skills supported by strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information as it pertains to the position.
- Computer literacy required; proficient with MS Office.
Desired: Four year Bachelors degree from an accredited university.
Required: Associate degree with three years of prior related work experience.
- Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm.