Outside business-to-business sales representative opening in West Michigan. Industry specific knowledge of Sharp, Lexmark and Solution Applications that enhance these products, is preferred but not required. This position requires industry experience, outside sales experience, IT experience and knowledge, and excellent communication skills. Computer skills are required, both from a data entry standpoint and navigation through multiple CSM tools.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Articulate and position Cornerstone’s products, services and solutions to customer decision makers.
- Aggressively pursue competitive accounts and differentiate Cornerstone from competitors.
- Manage the entire sales cycle across customer accounts.
- Propose and close sales that achieve total revenue growth, profit and customer satisfaction plans.
- Stay up to date with changes in technology and understanding of basic user abilities.
- Prepare daily/weekly action plans to insure focused activity.
- Sustain sales activities; appointments, demos, proposals, cold calls, dials and database updates.
- Meet or exceed revenue and gross profit expectations
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous business-to-business sales experience or sales internship preferred but not required
- Experience with managing all sales opportunities within a CRM application
- Previous IT experience preferred
- Excellent communication (oral and written and presentation skills)
- Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability; willingness to take risks and try new approaches
- Excellent verbal, written and telephone skills supported by strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information as it pertains to the position.
- Technical background encouraged.
- Computer literacy required; proficient with MS Office.
Desired: Four year Bachelors degree from an accredited university.
Required: Associate degree with three years of prior related work experience.
- Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm.